[ease-dev] Include js script from within python EASE

Hi all,

I would like to know if/how it is possible to include a _javascript_ EASE script from a python EASE script so I can later call its functions. Right now I get an error complaining that it can't understand the syntax because it expects the included script to be python as well.

Example:

jsEase.js:
function f(a,b){
    return (a+b);
}

pythonEase.py:
include("jsEase.js")
print(f(2,3))

Actually my case is more elaborate as it also requires parameters to be passed from the python one to the js one.

Thanks

-- Vahid

Back to the top