[ease-dev] Overloaded methods support

Hi,

I am using EASE 0.4.0.

In my module, I'd like to provide object-oriented and functional interfaces for a function. For example, I have the following definitions for a function. Both function definitions have the same name, but, one of them is 'static':

public class DebugModule {
    @WrapToScript
    public static InstructionPointer stepIn(DebugModule module) {
        return module.stepIn();
    }
and
    @WrapToScript
    public InstructionPointer stepIn() {
    }
}

In scripting, I am able to invoke this function as a method, but, the functional syntax invocation complains on the lack of such functions:
    dbg=getActiveSession();
    dbg.stepIn();            // Works good!
    stepIn(dbg);             // "JavaError: null" error

Is it expected?
BTW, documentation for the both functions has been generated successfully 😉, and, the both functions are appearing in the "Modules Explorer".

Would you please tell whether overloaded methods are supported?

Thank you,
Serge

Back to the top