[ease-dev] Custom modules help generation

Hi,

I have implemented a custom EASE module that works fine and functions of this module appear in the list of modules of "Modules Explorer".
Now, I am going to provide a help system for the module's API. I have generated Javadoc, but, have a hard time to integrate it.

Would you please explain how the help system for the modules is expected to work?

For example, I see that Platform module's Javadoc is generated in org.eclipse.ease.modules.help, but, the actual HTML file that appears in Eclipse IDE Help is taken from /org.eclipse.ease.modules.platform/help/module_org.eclipse.ease.modules.platform.platform.html

Was this file written manually? If it is generated, would you please describe the process?

Thank you,
Serge

Back to the top