Von: ease-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ease-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Gerdes, Mike
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. Oktober 2017 12:55
An: ease developer discussions
Betreff: Re: [ease-dev] RCP e4 and EASE

Hi,

I made some progress with my EASE and RCP 4 project. I have now an editor that can execute Python command. My current problem is that this editor does not know the command "loadModule" and some others. How do I include them into my project? I use createEngine() to start my interpreter and executeSync() to execute Python commands.

I think that I am missing a class or something here.

Another question is: Which class executes the scripts? Basically I need to know which class interprets the " # popup         : enableFor(java.lang.Object)" comment and similar strings in the script code.

When I have my RCP project finished I will upload it to the Wiki if everything goes well.

Best regards

Mike