Re: [ease-dev] Eclipse Marker from EASE Script

Hi Jonah,

thanks for the hint. I tried your example and it's working fine.

However, if I try to add a Warning Marker to a MANIFEST.MF file, it is
no shown. Maybe it is immediately deleted, because a change in the
MANIFEST.MF file triggers a new build.

Any ideas how to get this working?

Thanks,

Raphael