Re: [ease-dev] Eclipse Marker from EASE Script

Hi Raphael,

Creating markers is fairly straightforward. Here ia the "solution" from the Python EASE tutorial we have done.

Hopefully you can use it as a starting point, regardless os which language you are using.

https://github.com/jonahkichwacoders/EASE-Python-Examples/blob/master/Solutions/Automate%20Solutions/markers.py

HTH
Jonah