[ease-dev] code contributions that are purely cosmetics

Hi Christian/Ease-dev,

What is the policy for contributing code changes that are purely cosmetic?

At the moment it seems everytime I save a file I get random unrelated
code changes. The changes seem to be mostly (all?) converting
anonymous inner classes to lambdas.

As a result everything I am doing is taking unnecessarily longer.
1) Make a change, test it, etc
2) Commit change
3) Realise a bunch of unrelated changes have slipped in to my change
4) Revert my change
5) Reformat file I am about to edit
6) Commit that file -- What to commit this against, I fell afoul of
the rules earlier by titling this Cosmetics with the Bug number. The
Eclipse Platform (most strict place I know) do allow cosmetic changes
with no bug number and actually insist on no bug number in such cases.
6) Re-apply my change (hoping there are no code conflicts, at least
there hasn't been anything too bad yet)
7) Submit my change

Thanks for your time on this (seemingly) minor issue.

~~~
Jonah Graham
Kichwa Coders Ltd.
www.kichwacoders.com