Re: [ease-dev] Concerning Bug 511528

Hi,

the long value to detect file changes originates is timestamps from the local file system. We could change the datatype to String, allowing to store an indicator. Then whenever that inidcator does not match we have to update the script location.

For registering I would rather use an address like this:
https://github.com/utsavoza/sample-scripts/tree/master/_javascript_%20Beginner%20Tutorial

From there we need to construct raw urls and API calls to retrieve the file structure and folder hierarchy.

Christian