[ease-dev] Concerning Bug 511528

Hello,

For BugĀ 511528 - Create location parser for github, I have created a parser class that parses github repositories for scripts. The class currently updates script location using the raw content url (eg: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/utsavoza/sample-scripts/master/_javascript_%20Beginner%20Tutorial/99%20Others/02%20Title%20Clock.js) and current timestamp. The issue here is that repository hierarchy is constructed from the raw content url which is not similar to the actual project hierarchy (See attached screenshot). Additionally, the aim is to use sha hashes (String value) to identify and compare with the latest scripts however, the updateLocation takes the input as long values. I suppose we need to provide another way to resolve remote locations uri ? I am uncertain about how to make use of sha values as timestamp for scripts.

Utsav Oza