Re: [ease-dev] need help

Please see answers embedded below.

On 26 March 2017 at 07:40, Shashank Joisa <shashankjoisa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>     I searched for the contents in the links which you provided in the last
> mail.
> I have some questions regarding that. It may seem silly but i want to know
> that.
>
> 1. Do i have to code in ease or eclipse neon(which i already have)?
You code in Eclipse IDE (Current release is Neon.3[1]). EASE is a set
of plug-ins that can be installed in Eclipse IDE.

> 2. Are the codes of these two software same?
No.

> 3. In this http://www.vogella.com/ do I have to check for Eclipse IDE or
> Eclipse RCP.
The Eclipse IDE is built on the Eclipse RCP platform, so you need both
as any work in EASE is extending and improving EASE which is written
in Java using Eclipse Plug-in development.

HTH,
Jonah

[1] Note the "Neon" part of the name is an annually changing branding
exercise: https://kichwacoders.com/2016/04/28/why-its-time-to-kill-the-eclipse-release-namesneon-oxygen-etc/

Back to the top