Re: [ease-dev] need help

Hi,

a bit hard to guess where 'from scratch' starts. If it is about eclipse, look for Lars Vogellas' tutorials [1], if it is about EASE the project homepage might get you started [2]. We have a developers section there with a contribution guide.

Christian

[1] http://www.vogella.com/
[2] https://www.eclipse.org/ease/