Re: [ease-dev] Target resolution failures with EASE

Christian,

Just saw you made the changes and asked me to test. I'll give it a go first thing in the morning.

Thanks!
Jay

On Mar 21, 2017 1:24 PM, "Jay Jay Billings" <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Christian,

No, that won't block us.

Jay

On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 12:23 PM, Christian Pontesegger <christian.pontesegger@xxxxxx> wrote:

Raising the limits for the requirements is trivial. However when checking with Oxygen I saw that we also have an interface change in IProject which causes more trouble. This is needed for code completion purposes. I guess we can fix that only when building against Oxygen, which I would shift until the release is out.

Code completion will likely be broken in Oxygen, would this block you?

Christian