Re: [ease-dev] EASE demo in Toulouse DemoCamp March 2nd

Hi,

Great to hear.

We had started thinking through an API for JDT and CDT modules but were not able to progress the work at the time. This would be great if Olivier Prouvost is interested, (or anyone else for that matter) we can definitely help support making that happen.

Regards,
Tracy