Re: [ease-dev] EASE demo in Toulouse DemoCamp March 2nd

Hi Alain,

In addition to what Christian has provided there is the roadmap we've shared as part of the EASE talks at Eclipsecon's.

Here is a link to the presentation: https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2016/sites/default/files/slides/EASE-ily%20Python_ECE.pdf

Let me know if you need a different format & I can try to help.

Tracy