Re: [cloud-dev] Meeting Minutes - August 13, 2015

Hey Tyler,

I think the project is now aiming at getting into WTP and discussions and approvals are already tiggered.
Given the tight schedule that they have for getting into Mars SR1, I am not sure whether it makes sense to do some kind of forth-and-back-and-forth immediately.

My idea would be to take some time, work on our charter, and invite them to move to ECD as soon as it makes sense.
John, Nedelcho, what do you think?

Cheers,
-Martin