Re: [cloud-dev] Meeting Minutes - August 13, 2015

All:

I held about a half dozen calls on the topic of the charter with a bunch of people way more knowledgable than myself.

Lots of great points made and I now want to change my position.  I believe we should include the cf project and also change our charter to be much broader.

Also, when we do this, I think we should open up a dialog on whether there are some other projects within Eclipse that may be a fit for us as well.

Tyler Jewell | CEO | tyler@​codenvy.​com | 9​78​.8​84​.53​55