Re: [cdt-dev] Using the CDT Parser as a stand-alone module

Hi,Jason
your code is base on org.eclipse.cdt.core.4.0.0.__.jar  , I am wondering if
I can use org.eclipse.cdt.core. 5.0.0.__.jar    without create a plugin
project .   But I realized that
org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.parser.scanner2.FileCodeReaderFactory   can
not be found in the 5.0.0 version,
and I can not use filecoderreaderfactory to get ast. Could you tell me how
can I use 5.0.0 version to get ast without create a plugin project .