Re: [cdt-dev] Using the CDT Parser as a stand-alone module

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 7:41 AM, badboy_lin <514167043@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,Jason
I read your sample code for eclipse cdt parserExample,that is amazing.
in that code, you use a AstVisitor to get the information of the ast, but
just for the IASTName, I want more information of the ast, I want to visit
all these stuff. 【ArrayModifiers BaseSpecifiers Captures Declarations
Declarators DeclSpecifiers Designators Enumerators Expressions
ImplicitNameAlternates ImplicitNames Initializers Names Namespaces
ParameterDeclarations PointerOperators Problems Statements
TemplateParameters TranslationUnit TypeIds 】
Do you have any sample code for ASTVisitor? or can you tell me which are
useful among them?

You can get many examples by importing CDT code and pressing F4 on ASTVisitor. My favorite one is CodeFormatterVisitor.

I'm making a syntax analysis function.
sorry for my bad english,hope you could give me some advices,thanks a lot...

-sergey