Re: [cbi-dev] Building eclipse from source
  • From: Sravan K Lakkimsetti <sravankumarl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 05:17:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=in.ibm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=in.ibm.com; dkim=pass header.d=in.ibm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=2psl6Sav0U+yIvppDA+mnDZ5nvOMQfpArNkvaSpXOEk=; b=Gu3MC3dHukyVDMk875W7fzBhrlFRyhcPYoi3pGwwi8aaA9XauOOVpfOemurfUD+SWPYrzrktuxhYO237sI6Hb4uB7b7XQhWJBmXOVHsFBXD1GR4soxvPbRpgP9Vy+dmp67d/zMTTMk2rqghtKiUH/QbkTmjHFlRcqD1Zh87szNc9EhMWmGtUoJ2IYTtIIMJ5bsye8VcX8w8TgkSKBrt+Q/CoAZnkGH+vAfG8PGODeHmTTnXeDbBECMj+XscnMZWUe36LTN5hIuLTfiawOfnaxM66hhjPE/6ShH5UDWCHDfzGRjp0XXvxolIYQVqQSk2+iadQ2BPL1oOq8RTrfS3Eyw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=ncXeZ+tnbjgwe5boufoTdgwYTdXFCd8xvpaPCuINLT4uW+tSMdyXDJu/IIlWGOAfq8JIaDproG3j0XA50O1Sgr+ev0xE4MsW5A49rDSCYrg2WACx30k2+Qfq86GKqTYOn/12kzfhfz9zLp+TFns0uapiE8tCtQxJe9X664YTTzTkwJz6SrPqnqknUoVAlyUoXvwuD6EmltJLoojW8YdsQiieCGyarvc/KBY+thfHnnQ7KJH/T2Yf4C5Z0RjlXY5Fy/qjQmdPmcVXwv/EZUlvhhTqxXiXd5W8ou9oScytVnFe4xHX6rgw165gwC8c+DzttaRY6kt+DmCaC1lLvMlYBA==

Hi,

You can use add new software feature under Help menu option. Use simrel repository corresponding to SDK version you are using. https://download.eclipse.org/releases/ contains a list of simrel repositories, Please use a repository corresponding to the release you are using.

There are some plugins available via market place. You need to install market place client for that and it is available as part of simrel.

Thanks

Sravan