Re: [cbi-dev] Building eclipse from source

Okay thank you for the good advice. I don't need an old release, I'm investigating eclipse to see if it can replace vscode for me. All I need is C, C++, Python, and Java; I'd also like to do arduino development with it which I read there was a plugin for.

I went and downloaded the SDK but it seems to only include the java functionality; how can I expand eclipse to include functionality for the languages listed?