Re: [cbi-dev] Too many inactive committers on the project

I too did not see a notice.

And, I'll confess, can not even find the place to vote, now that I've tried.
I checked old "foundation portal URL", https://dev.eclipse.org/portal/myfoundation/portal/portal.php,
which redirected me to https://accounts.eclipse.org/
No joy.
Then tried looking under the project specific page:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.cbi
No voting related links that I could see.
[Ah, I see some links now, to initiate a vote. Even though I had already logged in,
I had to press the "log in" button again. I've opened BugĀ 544100 for that issue.]

I do recall in the "old system" you sometimes had to fill in the dev list by-hand to get the system to send notices,
and sometimes you did not, so it was confusing.
[But now that I see the form to begin the nomination, I do not see anywhere to fill in the dev list -- for better or worse :) ]

Hope this helps,