From: Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: February 27, 2012 06:18 PM
To: cbi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cbi-dev] Unresolveable build extension error when building Eclipse
4.x

Hi Everyone,

I just joined the Eclipse Foundation and will be working on CBI & LTS. I'm
looking forward to meeting each of you and working with you.

I'm trying to build the CBI prototype build for the platform and I'm running
into the following error attached (error.log). What stands out to me is this
warning saying the following file seems to be missing which I suspect maybe
causing the error that appears later in the log.

[WARNING] The POM for org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-maven-plugin:jar:0.14.0-SNAPSHOT
is missing, no dependency information available

Any help or pointers would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Thanh

Back to the top