[cbi-dev] Unresolveable build extension error when building Eclipse 4.x

Hi Everyone,

I just joined the Eclipse Foundation and will be working on CBI & LTS. I'm
looking forward to meeting each of you and working with you.

I'm trying to build the CBI prototype build for the platform and I'm running
into the following error attached (error.log). What stands out to me is this
warning saying the following file seems to be missing which I suspect maybe
causing the error that appears later in the log.

[WARNING] The POM for org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-maven-plugin:jar:0.14.0-SNAPSHOT
is missing, no dependency information available

Any help or pointers would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Thanh
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
Downloading: https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/public/org/eclipse/tycho/tycho-maven-plugin/0.14.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
Downloading: https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/public/org/eclipse/tycho/tycho-maven-plugin/0.14.0-SNAPSHOT/tycho-maven-plugin-0.14.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[WARNING] The POM for org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-maven-plugin:jar:0.14.0-SNAPSHOT is missing, no dependency information available
Downloading: https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/public/org/eclipse/tycho/tycho-maven-plugin/0.14.0-SNAPSHOT/tycho-maven-plugin-0.14.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
Downloading: http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.1/plexus-utils-1.1.jar
Downloaded: http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.1/plexus-utils-1.1.jar (165 KB at 130.1 KB/sec)
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project org.eclipse:eclipse-parent:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT (/home/user/Downloads/eclipse/R4_platform-aggregator/eclipse-parent/pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Unresolveable build extension: Plugin org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-maven-plugin:0.14.0-SNAPSHOT or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Could not find artifact org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-maven-plugin:jar:0.14.0-SNAPSHOT in tycho (https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/public/) -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
[ERROR] [Help 2] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginResolutionException

Back to the top