[andmore-dev] New Eclipse plugin for Dart/Flutter development

Hi all,

over the summer we have been working on a new Eclipse plugin for Dart and Flutter development.
We are currently in an early beta phase with basic Dart support (syntax highlighting, error analysis and dependency management) working and Flutter support WIP.

The plugin is already an Eclipse project and we are on the brink of the first release 0.1.

The repository can be found here: https://github.com/eclipse/dartboard
We also have a marketplace entry: https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/dart-plugin-eclipse-0

Feel free to test it out and provide feedback and/or patches.

Cheers
Jonas

Back to the top