Re: [andmore-dev] updates

On 2018-05-22 9:45 AM, Don Wills wrote:
The abandonment of Andmore by the powers that be in the Eclipse world is a gigantic mistake that will lead to more and more happy Eclipse users migrating away from our favorite IDE.  In the long run this is bad for *all* Eclipse users.

Dear Don,

As the Executive Director of the Eclipse Foundation I just wanted to say that there are no "powers that be" here. All Eclipse open source projects are powered by participation. We certainly wish we had more participation here.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top