Re: [andmore-dev] Bug 525493 - Projects containing aar libraries currently fail with robolectric 3.2.1

I was actually meaning this branch on my fork of Andmore - https://github.com/mpiggott/andmore/compare/6deb879ed0dc697bcf4b6a698cd21e3a3f7a55c3...android-n.1?expand=1

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 8:31 AM, Carver, David <kingargyle@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sounds good.  If you run into any issues, post back here.

Thanks.

Dave