Re: [andmore-dev] Good news? Jack toolchain is no more

Yeah, this will make things a little easier for the existing builders and classes.   There is still a lot of work that needs to be done.  I think Michael Piggott had been doing some work in regards to the latest sdk tools and tool chains.

Right now though, there is very limited support for Java 8 in Andmore.  You can select the language features due to some people wanting to use Retrofit and a few other tools.  I know that the latest Android Studio 2.4 and android-gradle plugin are starting to add support for Java 8 features.

Anybody feel like taking this on, and creating pull requests... would be a great path to becoming a committer on the project. :)

Dave