Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 23:05:51 -0700
From: Don Wills <don.wills@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: andmore developer discussions <andmore-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [andmore-dev] Andmore questions

L. - Actually, we've gotten Andmore to work.  We can successfully build for three targets:  an APK for deployment on a real device, testing with the Google simulator and testing with the Genymotion simulator.

However, it's been pretty much a guessing game as to how things fit together, particularly for our group which hasn't done much prior Android development.  How-to tutorials would be wonderful, as would a responsive place for dumb user questions (I have no preference - email list, forum, Stack Overflow, Reddit, whatever would be fine).

H - I agree with your sentiments about AndroidStudio/IntelliJ IDEA for several reasons (not the least of which is that it is Swing-based).  And I'm also not a fan of GitHub as it forces you to use Git which I am less than enamored with (we use all of the big three in various roles:  Subversion, Mercurial and Git).

Don Wills