[andmore-dev] Juno and Kepler Support

General question... I noticed that there is a test install build on the hudson instance that tries to install Andmore into Kepler and Juno. Do we still want to support these platforms? Currently it fails to install to those platforms. My recommendation is going to be, that we support whatever is the Current Milestone, current stable, and one release prior. Anything else we drop support for.

Also, do we want to make the min required JDK Java 8 now or Java 7?

Dave

Back to the top