Re: [andmore-dev] Support for virtual folders

Harshad, possibly, could you open a feature request for this?

Dave

On 12/1/16 10:52 PM, Harshad RJ wrote:
Hi,

I heard about this project just today and wanted to cheer you on :)

But so that this mail is not empty of content:

The Kotlin plugin for eclipse is a bit weird. It generates the output .class files in a virtual folder called kotlin_bin. Everything works fine except that the emitted APK doesn't have the .class files emitted by the Kotlin plugin.

I think ADT (original as well as this one) fail to pick up the .class files from the virtual folder. Is it something that you could address in this fork of ADT?

thanks!