[andmore-dev] Native Library Conflicts

While poking around with Andmore I attempted to build a simple APK using the cardboard SDK, this AFAICT always fails due to the native library included in the jar.

I tracked it down to BuildHelper, changing the conditional to an and allows the build to succeed and deploy to a device successfully it but I'm not familiar enough with Android's handling of native libraries to know if this is technically correct or not.

Back to the top