Re: [4diac-dev] Handling of user defined variable names during export

Hi,

for testing the smaller fragments, there are some function Blocks for this from what I understood. In the examples repository, there is a folder called "testefbforcodegenerator" with many FBs for IF, FOR, WHILE and so on. I'd say what's needed is:
1 -Create a 4diac application with all these FBs and all possible cases (IF with 1, 2 and more conditions for example) and use the TEST_CONDITION FB to check the results.
2- Export the bootfile for this application and add the system_test for forte
3- Export all the FBs using the code generator (lua, NG or any actually)
4- Compile forte with tests and run them.

The 4diac application will remain the same, and when changes are done on the exporter, only exporting and recompilation is needed (for LUA only deployment will be needed). The application must only be updated when a bug in the exporter is found that is not covered by the application.

Regards

Jose Cabral

--
fortiss · Landesforschungsinstitut des Freistaats Bayern
An-Institut Technische Universität München

Amtsgericht München: HRB: 176633
USt-IdNr.: DE263907002, Steuer-Nr.: 143/237/25900
Rechtsform: gemeinnützige GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: München
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Harald Rueß, Thomas Vallon
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Manfred Wolter