Re: [4diac-dev] Reworking Deployment/Download

In the work on improving deployment and monitoring for 4diac IDE 1.10
we made great progress. We now have:
  - combined the communication infrastructure of both. This allows that
now on each interaction with a device it is checked if monitoring is
active and it is automatically deactivated, and if possible
reactivated.
  - we can check which resources are currently instantiated in a
device. This allows:
      - to fully clean devices deleting also resources not modelled in
your device
      - to detect if a resource to be downloaded is already in the
device and delete it if requested
  - As experiment for allowing deployment also from the system
perspektive a new pop-up menu entry and a run-> deploy menu entry have
been added. These allow to deploy the currently selected elements.
These can be the System or the System Configuration for all devices, or
By selecting devices or resources individually in the system explorer
or the system configuration editor.

I hope this makes 4diac IDE better usable and triggers ideas for
further improvements in 4diac IDE.

Cheers,
Alois