[xtext-dev] Xtext 2.11.0.beta3

Hi,

this week an important fix has been done by Sven regarding a bug that is currently preventing us from applying the Xtend Gradle plugin to our code base (see eclipse/xtext-xtend#102). Therefore we would like to release another beta version tomorrow (Friday 23rd). Please merge all branches that you would like to include in that beta today.

Regards
--
Dr. Miro Spönemann
Software engineer and consultant

TypeFox GmbH
Am Germaniahafen 1, 24143 Kiel

Tel.: +49 151 42679459

Sitz: Kiel, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Kiel, HRB 17385
Geschäftsführer: Sven Efftinge, Dr. Jan Köhnlein, Moritz Eysholdt

Back to the top