Re: [xtext-dev] Xtext 2.11 beta2

There is no time plan for it. It’s just that we should do a second beta release before the “real” 2.11 in order to verify that everything works as expected. This is particularly important for the Maven publishing, which failed for the first beta due to failing validation in the staging phase.

I would say let’s do beta 2 as soon as all major build restructurings are done. This is one of the issues I’d like to have solved first:

I already started some work on it.

Miro