[xtext-dev] Release Plan for 2.6

Hi all,

please find attached the plan for the next release (2.6).
As you see these are lots of issues and there are even more in bugzilla. Depending on available resources we probably won’t be able to address all of them.
Also additional urgent issues might pop up during the next weeks.
I won’t update this document, but instead would like to keep track in bugzilla:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?status_whiteboard=v2.6

This release is intended to be the contribution for Luna as well.

Regards,
Sven