Re: [xtext-dev] Vimeo

Thanks Sven,

It's somehow hard to pay for something when working on an open-source project :) but it probably makes sense. I've been using YouTube but I can't get the prettyPhoto software to work with it so I'll prob got that that. I use Screenflow as well and its great. Thanks also for the tip on Animation lossless -- sounds perfect for the kind of stuff we're doing.

cheers,

Miles