Re: [xtext-dev] Vimeo

Hi Miles,

yes we have a pro account. We use screenflow to record the screencasts and export lossless and the codec is called "Apple Animation Encoding". Don't ask I have never heard of that encoding myself I just looked it up. But it feels like Vimeo doesn't have any problem with other encodings either, as I think we have used different encodings in the past as well.

You can configure how the videos look like, i.e. define which tools and buttons are available, what the start screen looks like and what is shown at the end.
So far I haven't heard any of my colleagues complaining about Vimeo.

Cheers,
Sven