[xtext-dev] Making the Xtext website more lively

Hey team,

as a first step to make the appearance of the xtext project website (http://www.eclipse.org/Xtext/ ) more lively I have established a news aggregator on the right-hand side. As you will see, it summarizes blog posts that discuss Xtext. By now, It does so by looking at the Eclipse planet and considers blogs that mention Xtext somewhere in the title or body. Also, I have created a new blogger blog where we can publish short posts. This will be handy if we want to drop a short note (longer than a tweet) via an "official channel" and without writing a complete blog post on one of our personal blogs. I will send you author invitations to that blog shortly.

My next step will be the inclusion of tweets and commits as well as a calendar.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.
--
Heiko Behrens
Software Architect

phone	: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-338
mobile	: +49 (0) 151/108 604 78
fax		: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-339

web: http://www.itemis.de
blog: http://www.HeikoBehrens.net
mail: heiko.behrens@xxxxxxxxx
xing: https://www.xing.com/profile/Heiko_Behrens

itemis AG
Schauenburgerstraße 116
24118 Kiel
Germany

Rechtlicher Hinweis:

Amtsgericht Dortmund, HRB 20621
Vorstand: Wolfgang Neuhaus, Jens Wagener, Dr. Georg Pietrek
Aufsichtsrat: Dr. Burkhard Igel(Vors.), Stephan Grollmann, Michael
Neuhaus

Back to the top