Re: [xtext-dev] org.eclipse.xtext.doc dependencies to Mylyn

Hi Peter,
tomorrow is RC2. Would you please only commit "easy to rollback" changes? ;)
Or better wait till Wednesday :p

Regards,
Dennis.

Peter Friese schrieb:
Hi,

I just had a look at how Mylyn WikiText uses itself to build its own documentation. They use customBuildCallbacks. I will try to set up a solution tonight or tomorrow, as it really looks straightforward. I would like to avoid checking in generated documentation artifacts.

Peter

----- "Dennis Hübner" <dennis.huebner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
already talked about it with Peter and Sven.
It is possible to generate custom stuff on server, e.g. we did so earlier with example language.
I would prefer to do so after release.

Regards,
Dennis.

Jan Köhnlein schrieb:
Hi Dennis,

how about using some custmBuildCallbacks ?

http://help.eclipse.org/help33/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.pde.doc.user/guide/tasks/pde_custom_callbacks.htm

Regards
Jan