Re: [xtext-dev] org.eclipse.xtext.doc dependencies to Mylyn

Hi,

I just had a look at how Mylyn WikiText uses itself to build its own documentation. They use customBuildCallbacks. I will try to set up a solution tonight or tomorrow, as it really looks straightforward. I would like to avoid checking in generated documentation artifacts.

Peter