Re: [xtext-dev] Tagging and update site for external jars

Yes, there's no UI yet. It's a properties file + a shell script + one or two crontab entries (one to tag/release/build, another to promote the build automatically).

You can set the properties file to default values (eg., for I builds) then tweak the crontab during a milestone week to add overrides for -buildType S -buildAlias x.y.0M5.

I hope to get Hudson attached to these builds one day... better UI for starting, tracking, auditing, scheduling, monitoring, and publishing builds... including interconnecting builds which depend on each other.

Nick