Re: [xtext-dev] Tagging and update site for external jars

Automatic tagging and map file update is possible.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Modeling_Project_Releng/Releasing/Scheduled_Releases

Jan Köhnlein wrote:
Hi,

I've just tagged the Xtext source code from 6th of February 16:00 as Galileo_M5. This is kind of tricky to perform too late. I'd propose to automatically tag on milestone builds. Is that possible?

@Patrick: Could you please tag the xtext releng, xpand and mwe the same way?

I'd also welcome to have an update site for the antlr specific stuff to make it easier for the users to install the non-eclipse hosted stuff. I've already created a feature on sourceforge:
    xtext_external/de.itemis.xtext.antlr.feature
but this is only the first step towards an update site.

@Patrick: It would be fine if you took care of this, too :-)

Best regards
Jan

--
Dr. Jan Köhnlein
Senior Software Architekt

Telefon: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-337
Mobile: +49 (0) 151 / 17396687
Telefax: +49 (0) 431 / 5606-339

http://www.itemis.de
jan.koehnlein@xxxxxxxxx

itemis AG
Niederlassung Kiel
Schauenburgerstr. 116
24118 Kiel
http://www.itemis.de/

Rechtlicher Hinweis:
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Dortmund HRB 20621
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Lünen
Vorstand: Wolfgang Neuhaus, Jens Wagener, Dr. Georg Pietrek
Aufsichtsrat: Prof. Dr. Burkhard Igel (Vorsitzender), Stephan Grollmann, Michael Neuhaus