Re: [xsd-dev] Regarding XML Schema Reader API

Sachin,

Please ask questions using the XSD newsgroup rather than the XSD developers mailing list.  I'll reply here, but please ask any follow-up questions using the newsgroup.

Have you tried using the sample in org.eclipse.xsd.test which should demonstrate how to do what you are asking about?  If you can't get something to work, it's good to show exactly what you tried so that I can correct it...

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

"Sachin S. Kulkarni." <sac_kul27@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: xsd-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/22/2005 08:22 AM

Please respond to
xsd-dev

xsd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[xsd-dev] Regarding XML Schema Reader API

Note: forwarded message attached.

SACHIN SHRIPAD KULKARNI.
Project Trainee, Team- Java Development

Suma Soft Pvt. Ltd.,

Suma Center, 2nd Floor, Opp. Himali Society,
Near Mangeshkar Hospital, Erandwane,
Pune- 411 004
Phone- 25 42 5655, 25 42 4253 Extn- 24

Visit us at: http://www.sumasoft.com

----- Message from "Sachin S. Kulkarni." <sac_kul27@xxxxxxxxxxx> on Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:04:57 +0000 (GMT) -----

To:
xsd-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:
Regarding XML Schema Reader API

Hi Friends,

I am Sachin a Java Developer. I have a problem when i am reading my XML Schemas from the API's provided by XSD package.

My schemas are having references to some other schemas and there are elements in those all schemas those are may be complex or having attributes or restrictions. Can i read Cross Schemas using this XSD API's ? Can i read attributes and even complex elements ?

How this can be done with XSD ?

Thanks in Advance,