[xsd-dev] Regarding XML Schema Reader API

Note: forwarded message attached.

SACHIN SHRIPAD KULKARNI.
Project Trainee, Team- Java Development
Suma Soft Pvt. Ltd.,
Suma Center, 2nd Floor, Opp. Himali Society,
Near Mangeshkar Hospital, Erandwane,
Pune- 411 004
Phone- 25 42 5655, 25 42 4253 Extn- 24

--- Begin Message ---
Hi Friends,

I am Sachin a Java Developer. I have a problem when i am reading my XML Schemas from the API's provided by XSD package.

My schemas are having references to some other schemas and there are elements in those all schemas those are may be complex or having attributes or restrictions. Can i read Cross Schemas using this XSD API's ? Can i read attributes and even complex elements ?

How this can be done with XSD ?

Thanks in Advance,

SACHIN SHRIPAD KULKARNI.
Project Trainee, Team- Java Development
Suma Soft Pvt. Ltd.,
Suma Center, 2nd Floor, Opp. Himali Society,
Near Mangeshkar Hospital, Erandwane,
Pune- 411 004
Phone- 25 42 5655, 25 42 4253 Extn- 24

--- End Message ---