[Wtp-wst-dev] WST XML editor

Hi All,

I am using latest version of WST XML editor and we are planning to incorporate this editor. The issue I have is I could not find any way to have validation and content assist active for my XML files.

I tried in different ways like creating a catlog using XML editor preferences where I have defined this category

Location:           F:\Infelxion_handheld\schema\temp\uiTemplate.xsd

URI:                  file:///F:/Infelxion_handheld/schema/temp/uiTemplate.xsd

Key Type:         Schema Location

Key:                 F:\Infelxion_handheld\schema\temp\uiTemplate.xsd

When I add this entry to XML file thorugh Design Page the Text page shows the contents like this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<uiTemplate xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema F:\Infelxion_handheld\schema\temp ">

</uiTemplate>

When I do validate a warning message come up which says

“No grammer constraints DTD or XML schema) detected for the document”

I will appreciate if you do let me know any workaround.

Thanks,

Kashif

Kashif Shahzad

Technical Lead, Tools Group Pakistan

Mentor Graphics Pakistan Development (Private) Ltd

www.mentorg.com/embedded

Back to the top