[wtp-releng] Bumping JSDT version to 2.0

Carl,

I have prepared the required patches for bumping JSDT version to be 2.0. It required me to make the changes to three following components in order to make the build working:

- webtools.jsdt (the main change bumping the verison to 2.0), see: https://git.eclipse.org/r/66966 - webtools.javaee (uses jsdt plug-ins, so it's started to use jsdt.core/jsdt.ui of version 2.0 and higher), see: https://git.eclipse.org/r/67087 - webtools.sourceediting (uses jsdt plug-ins, so it's started to use jsdt.core/jsdt.ui of version 2.0 and higher), see: https://git.eclipse.org/r/67081

The changes pushed to Gerrit for webtools.javaee and webtools.sourceediting obviously cannot be built correctly at the moment because the according change to webtools.jsdt is not pushed yet (there is only a gerrit change created).

I'm a committer for webtools.jsdt and webtools.sourceediting so, I can push my changes into these two repositories, but I'm not a committer for webtools.javaee repository so I need your help here, otherwise, if i'll push the changes to jsdt and sourceediting repository, then the overall build will turn into a failed state.

Could you (or someone else) please review all these changes and push the javaee ones (if all is OK) into the repository? So I can take care of jsds and sourceediting changes and finally we can try to run the script which should show us how we should change the versions for WTP.

Thanks in advance,
Victor Rubezhny,
JSDT

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and files attached to it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that using, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete this email.

Back to the top