Re: [wtp-releng] CBI build next steps

Hi Thanh,

Thank you for all your efforts!

Because we don't have a smoketest today - I would like all team's to contribute, and make progress on the remaining CBI related issues you mentioned below.

Currently our licensing issues are preventing clean builds, but should be resolved soon.

Our Junit defects (and related defects):

431852        WTP Java        jst.j2ee        jst.j2ee-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx        NEW        ---        [CBI] Enable JUnit tests for webtools.javaee.tests repo
 - Chuck Currently working on it
431854        WTP Rele        releng                webtools.releng-inbox@eclip...        NEW        ---        [CBI] Enable JUnit tests for webtools.releng repo

431856        WTP Sour        jst.jsp                jst.jsp-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx        NEW        ---        [CBI] Enable JUnit tests for sourceediting.tests repo
 - Currently blocked by
        431922        WTP Sour        jst.jsp        jst.jsp-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx        NEW        ---        [CBI] org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core.tests java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Path must include project and resource name
        431926        WTP Sour        jst.jsp        jst.jsp-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx        NEW        ---        [CBI] org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui.tests Unable to open structured text editor

429611        WTP Sour        wst.xsl                jesper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                ASSI        ---        [CBI] Enable JUnit tests for sourceediting.xsl.tests repo

428007        WTP Webs        jst.ws                kchong@xxxxxxxxxx                NEW        ---        [CBI] Enable JUnit tests for webservices repo
 - Currently blocked by
        428011        WTP Webs        jst.ws                kchong@xxxxxxxxxx        NEW        ---        [CBI] Test failure with org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.tests suite
        428010        WTP Webs        jst.ws                kchong@xxxxxxxxxx        NEW        ---        [CBI] Test failure with org.eclipse.jst.ws.tests suite
                - This requires setting up a tomcat instance in a maven "pre-integration-test" phase. - Chuck looking into setting this up
        428024        WTP Webs        wst.wsdl        kchong@xxxxxxxxxx        NEW        ---        [CBI] Test failure with org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.validation.tests suite

In our status meeting today - I want to go into more detail on the status of each....  and also the list of bugs you mentioned below.

Thanks

Chuck Bridgham  4205 S Miami Blvd
Architect, WebSphere Developer Tools  Durham, North Carolina 27703-9141
Eclipse WTP PMC Lead  USA
Phone: 919-254-1848
Mobile: 919-345-7657
e-mail: cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx