Re: [wtp-releng] CBI build planning meeting

Folks,

As much as I would appreciate other's input, the time I selected works best for the main people involved in planning this effort.  Note that this is just a planning meeting- my plan is to open bugs to help us get from where we are to where we need to be.  Between now and M6, I forsee many more discussions and a lot of work.  As is usual in an open source project, anyone that is willing to help us achieve that goal is welcome to contribute patches to the bugs, and to chime in on the discussions (both in meetings and on the mailing lists).  So for now, I feel it is best to stick to the announced time.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer

Inactive hide details for Thanh Ha ---01/07/2014 03:02:30 PM---I am busy between 11am and 2pm EST. So if we change to earlier IThanh Ha ---01/07/2014 03:02:30 PM---I am busy between 11am and 2pm EST. So if we change to earlier I won't  be able to make it unless it

Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@xxxxxxxxxxx>

wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/07/2014 03:02 PM

Re: [wtp-releng] CBI build planning meeting

    Sent by:

wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I am busy between 11am and 2pm EST. So if we change to earlier I won't be able to make it unless it's in the morning. Alternatively my schedule is clear for the day after.

Thanh