Re: [wtp-releng] CBI build planning meeting

On 01/06/2014 09:47 PM, Carl Anderson wrote:

Folks,

As I discussed on the last WTP Development Status Meeting call, I will be holding a meeting on Wed. January 8th at 3 pm EST to discuss what is left to do to allow WTP to declare builds from the CBI build instead of the CruiseControl build.

I'd like to attend but 3pm EST == 9pm in Europe. Is it possible to do this meeting earlier?

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat